High Wifi Latency (intermittent) - Deco XE75 Pro
Just bought Deco XE75 Pro (3 pack), and already frustrated.
Seems to be experiencing intermittent extremely high latency (lasts for approx. 10 minutes each time), on Wifi 5Ghz or 6Ghz. Latency spikes occurrence varies between 1 - several hours. Ethernet connections don't seem to be affected (only Wifi).
Some other points:
- Specific Deco Router/AP node does not seem to matter
- Disabled IPv6 (saw that in other threads)
- Disabled Guest Network
- Disable QoS
- Wifi connection over 5Gz or 6Gz channel experiences the same latency issue
- Other disabled features: DDNS, SIP ALG, UPNP, Fast Roaming, IPTV/VLAN, MAC Clone
- Currently using ISP DNS(es), but was using Google DNS(es), with same latency issue
- Deco APs connected through Ethernet backhaul
Here's the basic topology:
Here are two snapshots of latency (During issue and after occurence of issue passes about 10 minutes later - with no manual change on my part) - From the same client device (Mobile WiFi 6 (Client 2) in the topology diagram), connected to the same Deco AP :
Need to resolve this and gain some stability, or will need to give up on this Deco product and try a different brand.
Thanks, in advance, for any assitance.