Obtain Public IP Address

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Obtain Public IP Address

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Obtain Public IP Address
Obtain Public IP Address
2022-10-18 13:05:06 - last edited 2022-10-19 07:19:51
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I'm new to Omada and am coming from UniFi as a little background.  I have also used Cisco Meraki and on the Meraki dashboard, you can view the uplink information and it will give the public IP address of either the controller or security appliance.  Can I find that same information in the Omada cloud somewhere?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Obtain Public IP Address-Solution
2022-10-18 20:49:37 - last edited 2022-10-19 07:19:51

@clockwiseq 

If you have an Omada router as part of your solution, then you can go to Devices->YourRouter->Details->WAN(x) and you will see the public IP, gateway, DNS IPs etc.

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Obtain Public IP Address-Solution
2022-10-18 20:49:37 - last edited 2022-10-19 07:19:51

@clockwiseq 

If you have an Omada router as part of your solution, then you can go to Devices->YourRouter->Details->WAN(x) and you will see the public IP, gateway, DNS IPs etc.

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Obtain Public IP Address
2022-10-19 12:22:14

@d0ugmac1 , thank you for the information.  Although this does show me the IP address of the router, it doesn't show the public IP address.  After reviewing some of my UniFi networks, it has the same information.  But, when I look at my Meraki networks, they show the uplink details for my security appliance (router) and it includes the public IP.  I was just wondering if Omada did the same.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1264

Replies: 2

Related Articles