M7350 v2 stuck in bootloop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-22 07:52:37
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Tp Link text appears on the screen, but after it comes on it starts again. This way it goes on forever.

Can I boot the device in fast boot mode? In some threads, they are talking about recovery firmware/tool.

Can you share it with me? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:M7350 v2 stuck in bootloop
2022-10-24 02:32:40

@zyzniewski 

Hi,

1. Please try to reset the device to factory defaults by holding reset hole for about 10s to see if there is any response

2. Please try to take out the battery and insert it again, then check if it will be able to turn on properly

3. Sorry for that there is no firmware recovery tool for M7350 V2, please double check the hardware version

4. May I know when and where you purchased the M7350 V2? if it is still under warranty, you could contact the seller where you bought it to check warranty and get it replaced.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:M7350 v2 stuck in bootloop
2022-10-24 06:34:54

@Sunshine 

1. already tried and nothing changes, the router still keeps restarting with just the logo

2. tried as well, nothing, even tried to leave it without a battery for 24h

3. this is definitely 2.0

4. it was years ago so I doubt it has still valid warranty

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 485

Replies: 2

Related Articles