AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router limited speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-25 17:43:53

I just set up the router. It seems like there is a speed limit set, as I'm only getting exactly 30 Mbit/s download speed (normally 60 Mbit/s). It's connected to the internet via Cat 7 Ethernet and to my PC via Cat 7 Ethernet.

At the Ethernet Status screen both show up as 1000Mbps.

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router limited speed
2022-10-26 06:13:10

@CaptainKita 

Is your internet plan 60 Mbit/s? What will be the speed you can get when connecting the same computer directly to the ISP modem? You should test this first and determine if your provider does provide you with the correct speed.

If you can get the full 60 Mbit/s when connecting to the ISP-provided modem, then try logging into the AX1500 web page to check if there is any setting may limit the speed, especially the QoS setting, you may just disable it or manually input the bandwidth provided by your provider.

There is a guide for your reference: How to turn off the QoS feature on TP-Link Router.

Options