AX90 (AX6600) dropping wifi and ethernet connections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-28 23:10:37
Model: Archer AX90  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.8 Build 20220321 rel.13967(5553)

The below has happend around 2 weeks ago and again today.

I have not changed any settings that i can recall and both times it has happened either when not at home or over night when sleeping.

This morning i woke up to find my homekit had gone completely offline at 10:45pm the previous night. My iPhone also isnt connected to my home wifi.

I try to manually connect to wifi but the connection is refused.

I then try my PC which is connected directly to the router on a 1gbps lan port, it reports no ethernet connection.

I head into the garage to find the blue status indicator is still lit, which shoul dmean all systems operational. I tried to access router via VPN (I have open VPN setup) and the connection isnt there.

The switch which is connected to the 2.5gbps port is lit up for a physical connection, but all devices connected to it report no ethernet connectivity.

My ISP reports no outages and my cable modem (Australian NBN) shows as being connected and alive.

I power cycle the router and everything comes back to life.

Upon logging in i goto the system log to find that No System logs after 21/3/22 until i rebooted today on 29/10/22 at 06:55.

Is there a software bug lurking here or could it possible by a hardware issue?

Please help.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 395

Replies: 0

Related Articles