Cant connect to internet M7350

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-15 10:06:42
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 7.0.3

Hi there

I recently bought a M7350 model but i cannot connect to the internet while the sim is working. 

I also tried downloading the latest firmware version but it stops at around 27% and gives me an error. 

Has anybody else had this porblem or does somebody know a solution?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Cant connect to internet M7350
2022-11-16 12:36:13

@Noven 

Hi
Thank you very much for the feedback.
If you have no internet access when connecting to MiFi product, please do some troubleshooting as the following instruction:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/794/

By the way, who is the carrier of your SIM card? and are you using local SIM card? if your SIM card is in roaming status, please enable data roaming on the M7350 as well.

Regarding the firmware downloading issue, may I know where you tried to download the firmware? and what is the version of the firmware you've tried to download/

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Cant connect to internet M7350
2022-11-17 13:44:21 - last edited 2022-11-17 13:56:32

@Sunshine 

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I tried looking in the instruction file you provided but i cant seem to solve mij problem this way. 

The SIM card is a M2M SIMcard, i don't know if that is the cause of the problem or not. 

I also tried to change the roaming setting but it also did not work for me. 

The Firmware that is currently being used is 7.0.3. 

The file i downloaded from the official tp-link website has the name: M7350(EU)_V7_211119.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 499

Replies: 2

Related Articles