TL-WA1201 loses connection to the network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-22 13:31:18
Model: TL-WA1201  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.10.0 Build 220118 Rel.36469n(4555)

The device disconnects from the local network at irregular intervals. It is installed in an office, I tried to change the network cable but nothing changed. It is connected to a switch which is connected to a Sophos Firewall XG106w (SFOS 18.5.3 MR-3-Build408). The firewall does not report any anomalies.

The access point is new, I replaced the old one due to age and slowness. The connection is with static IP. Do you have any suggestions? I can only work because I set it to restart after 3 failed pings every 10 seconds, when it restarts it works great.

The log looks like this:

1 EXCEPTION Continuous ping failures reach a speicifc count(3), and automatically reboot.

2 EXCEPTION Continuous ping failures reach a speicifc count(3), and automatically reboot.

3 EXCEPTION Continuous ping failures reach a speicifc count(3), and automatically reboot.

4 EXCEPTION Continuous ping failures reach a speicifc count(3), and automatically reboot.

5 EXCEPTION Continuous ping failures reach a speicifc count(3), and automatically reboot.

6 EXCEPTION Continuous ping failures reach a speicifc count(3), and automatically reboot.

7 EXCEPTION Continuous ping failures reach a speicifc count(3), and automatically reboot.

8 EXCEPTION Continuous ping failures reach a speicifc count(3), and automatically reboot.

9 INFO 0days, 00:58:44, [diag]Free context force.

10 INFO 0days, 00:58:54, [diag]Auto stopped, id=1371, sequence=0.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 210

Replies: 0