Tether App show full Internet connected information like Deco App and also Forwarding via Tether App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tether App show full Internet connected information like Deco App and also Forwarding via Tether App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-22 23:07:02
Tags: #Tether App
Model: TP-Link Routers  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version:

Currently in Deco App when we check Internet Connection information it shows complete information like Internet Connection Type, IP Address , Subnet Mask, Gateway and DNS Servers. Can we have similar information with Tether App where it only shows PPPoE Information that is username and password used for PPPoE authentication. 

It is very useful for me as i use lot of port forwarding services. I can just use ISP Internet Address as it is Dynamic IP and get the information from the Tether App and connect to different services to my latest IP. 

Also can we add Forwarding Rules that can be controlled via Tether App like we have it on Deco Systems.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 267

Replies: 0

Tags

Tether App