Problem on wifi network Deco X20 with Shelly 1 WiFi Relay Switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-24 19:27:16 - last edited 2022-11-24 19:37:45
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build 20220401 Rel. 63997

I hope I explain myself well: I have several shelly 1s (12) working on 2.4Ghz

https://www.shelly.si/en/wifi-relays/1-shelly-1-wifi-relay-switch-3800235262009.html

at home that allow me to control the lamps via Alexa. One of them is driving me crazy because he randomly turns on the light he's attached 4 or 5 times a day and I have no active routines or timers

I tried to replace it but it didn't solve it, I also disconnected its connection to the switch so as to eliminate any problems related to the electrical system but nothing yet.

So he means that he receives a signal (pulse) from the wifi network that turns on the light bulb.

Only this one has this problem, all others located in different rooms have no problem. There are no other electrical appliances or anything in the room and by the way it is one of the closest to the main deco

The deco has two distinct networks for 2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz

Is it possible to verify in the Deco log that command or transmission is sent through the wifi network to the Shelly 1 ?....rr any other system to see what happens via wofi on that device

Thank

Hispa

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 383

Replies: 0

Related Articles