Another person is connected to Music Receiver. Any way to remove him?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-29 09:59:49
Model: HA100  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi, so I've got a Music Receiver where I connect from time to time to listen music to the speakers that I have also connected to my TV. The problem is, someone outside from my home has connected any device to it, and I don't know who it is, and now connects to it automatically. Is there an app to control the device and see which devices are connected to it, and remove them, or reset the receiver in any way to prevent the other device to connect automatically to it or something? For example a TP-Link app where I register the receiver with the Serial number so it can check it's mine since I can see the number.

I still can connect my phone to the receiver and listen to music, but if the other person plays something I can hear it while I'm watching TV (that's how I discovered that was a random device connected, because first I though it was my own phone that connected randomly to it and was playing something in the background, but it wasn't).

Thanks in advance!

Options