USSD Not working with M7350

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-17 10:22:03
Tags: #USSD
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 Build 201019

Hello, trying to send code to enable option on the mobile sim without any luck, Every code I try, even the ones that work fine on a mobile using a SIM from the same provider are returning an error message "USSD session is terminated by the network." and I am not getting any response.
Is there any way to do this without removing the simcard?
That fancy sticky adapter also does not help to make it quickly and without tools in case you got a modern micro-sim and need to use it for fit.

Options
2 Reply
Re:USSD Not working with M7350
2022-12-19 07:01:10

@ig_AlexPiLion 

Hi,

May I know who your SIM card carrier is? and is there still 3G service available in your area?

Please change the network type on M7350 to 3G only to see if there is 3G signal and if internet still works on 3G.

The reason why I ask about 3G signal is that the USSD function doesn't work on 4G, which requires 3G or 2G service, while the M7350 V5 doesn't support 2G any more, so we have to check if there is 3G service in your area to use the USSD.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:USSD Not working with M7350
2022-12-19 11:09:24

@Sunshine I am using Vodafone, 3G support ceased around 8 months ago so likely the mobile is capable of sending the dialing codes on 2G and the router does not support it in any way.

Do you know if there is any similar router (mobile and portable) or any hadware revision of M7350 that will allow to use theUSSD for customizing call redirection ?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 604

Replies: 2

Tags

USSD
Related Articles