My range extendor not working with my wifi router.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-17 14:25:13 - last edited 2022-12-24 13:33:38
Model: RE305  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello Sir/madam,

I am amking this post once again (last made 3 months ago?). My range extender re305 isnt working on my jio wifi router.

I tried the mobile app and wps. WPS worked once (3 days ago) but then i foolishly turned my router off and it isnt working now. I have the latest firmware.

I need help.

Thanks,

Divij.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:My range extendor not working with my wifi router.-Solution
2022-12-24 13:33:34 - last edited 2022-12-24 13:33:38

@Divij I think i finally got it. If you have jio navy blue router and you are unable to connect your range extender to it, do the following:

1. Reset the RE using a pin.
  2. Do everything normally in the mobile app.
  3. Next, wait for 30 minutes with the router and RE switched on and nearby each other (same room).
  4. Then, if it is still unable to connect, switch off the modem and tighten the cables to it & restart the modem and the RE. Check again for 30 minutes.
  5. Repeat 3 and 4 till you get all greens.

The issue is : Sometimes, the modem doesnt give proper signal strength. So you need to fix and cables and restart it and the RE.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:My range extendor not working with my wifi router.
2022-12-17 20:21:37

@Divij 

Any help will be apprecitated.

Options
Re:My range extendor not working with my wifi router.
2022-12-19 10:18:08

@Divij 

Any one guys?

Options
Re:My range extendor not working with my wifi router.-Solution
2022-12-24 13:33:34 - last edited 2022-12-24 13:33:38

@Divij I think i finally got it. If you have jio navy blue router and you are unable to connect your range extender to it, do the following:

1. Reset the RE using a pin.
  2. Do everything normally in the mobile app.
  3. Next, wait for 30 minutes with the router and RE switched on and nearby each other (same room).
  4. Then, if it is still unable to connect, switch off the modem and tighten the cables to it & restart the modem and the RE. Check again for 30 minutes.
  5. Repeat 3 and 4 till you get all greens.

The issue is : Sometimes, the modem doesnt give proper signal strength. So you need to fix and cables and restart it and the RE.

Recommended Solution
Options