Is it possible to access the admin web interface of the ISP router through Deco?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Is it possible to access the admin web interface of the ISP router through Deco?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-18 16:02:03
Tags: #modem
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.5

Can Deco proxy to the main gateway (ISP modem) so I can access its web admin interface from a device connected to the Deco network?

I keep the ISP modem's wifi OFF and the only way I know how to access its admin interface is if I plug a RJ45 cable to it. It would be nice if I could instead access from a device not connected to the modem network, but connected to the Deco network.

I couldn't find this question on any search but nevertheless sorry if it's a repost.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Is it possible to access the admin web interface of the ISP router through Deco?
2022-12-19 02:54:57

@tplank 

It should be ok to access the ISP modem's web UI when you are on Deco's Wi-Fi.

Options
Re:Is it possible to access the admin web interface of the ISP router through Deco?
2022-12-19 15:01:04

@Heidi_Alp How? The modem provides Deco's WAN network, my device is on Deco's own network. Different DHCP servers

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 264

Replies: 2

Tags

modem
Related Articles