TL-WA 1201 Refusing to Work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-24 01:36:22 - last edited 2022-12-24 08:24:19

I have service through ATT. Ive connected a CAT6 cable from my router, ran it under my house through my yard, up to the room over my garage, and into the back of the TL-WA 1201 (the white one that looks like a horseshoe crab). I can log on to the network it creates, and my computer says the connection is strong, but when I try to access a site through a browser, the browser returns an error indicating I have no internet. Help me please. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WA 1201 Refusing to Work
2022-12-30 01:48:29

@mattyd 

To exclude any cabling issues first try connecting the TL-WA1201 with a short ethernet cable (closer to your main router).

Your TL-WA1201 settings should be (log in its WebGUI to check the settings):

Operation mode: Access Point:

LAN IP address - Dynamic IP:

DHCP Server Disabled:

Yellow checkbox indicates Internet available:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:TL-WA 1201 Refusing to Work
2023-01-15 19:12:35
have service through ATT. Ive connected a CAT6 cable from my router, ran it under my house through my yard, up to the room over my garage, and into the back of the TL-WA 1201 (the white one that looks like a horseshoe crab). I can log on to the network it creates, and my computer says the connection is strong, but when I try to access a site through a browser, the browser returns an error indicating I have
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 265

Replies: 2

Related Articles