AX11000 MU-MIMO firmware update and now I get incorrect password when I log in to the app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX11000 MU-MIMO firmware update and now I get incorrect password when I log in to the app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-06 03:25:06
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.2 Build 20221128 rel.45807(5553)

I recently updated my firmware and when I log in locally through my network I bind my TP-Link ID.  When I log off the local account and log in on the app it says incorrect password.  When I log back in via the local account it shows my TP-Link ID not bound.  This use to work flawlessly and now I am having issues.  Any help would be awesome!

Options
2 Reply
Re:AX11000 MU-MIMO firmware update and now I get incorrect password when I log in to the app
2023-01-06 04:11:44

@AnthonyWherry 

I am an idiot, the new feature asks you for the local password to log in remotely. So you use your TP Link ID and password to log into the app then you select your router then you login with the local password to the router. Helps if you read.. smh.. sorry to have wasted anyone's time.

Options
Re:AX11000 MU-MIMO firmware update and now I get incorrect password when I log in to the app
2023-01-17 23:21:57

@AnthonyWherry 

This saved me a lot of time when i went to log into my fathers router.

greatly apprecate you posting your own solution/solve as it

saved me any further headache.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 761

Replies: 2

Related Articles