deco e4 the 3d deco get connected to the main one insted of the 2d witch is closer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

deco e4 the 3d deco get connected to the main one insted of the 2d witch is closer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-27 16:26:00
Tags: #DECO 4E TRIPLE
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I i have 3 pack deco e4 and the main one is connected to the router in the first floor, the second one i installed to second floor and  is connected with to main one.

The problem that i am having is with the third one witch is in the third floor and it get connected to main one instead to be connected to second one,

i have disconnections with the third one because the big distance.

i did firmware update, reinstall again, access point mode and router mode, without results.

Any idea will be grateful,

Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:deco e4 the 3d deco get connected to the main one insted of the 2d witch is closer
2023-01-28 14:15:44

@Sonic1985 Selecting signal source manually is not yet available for Deco E4, but it'll be added via a firmware update in the future.

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 148

Replies: 1

Tags

DECO 4E TRIPLE
Related Articles