OC200 not detect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

OC200 not detect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
OC200 not detect
OC200 not detect
2023-02-15 09:02:59
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Good morning,

I have a problem with the OC200. No way to put it in the network. I was just able one time to discovered it. Then it disconnects all the time. I have a Technicolor from Voo which is a router and a D link 1Giga switch. I tried directly in the router, in the switch, in PoE (with an EAP245 injector), with a transformer on the miniusb but nothing. I did the same config elsewhere with Orange Fritz router and Cisco switch it works right away. For the moment, I have manually configured the 3 EAPs, SSID and password, that's fine. The Technicolor manages the routing and the switch transmits everything (it is not manageable). I've been thru lot of thread and read it could be HW problem but I'm not sure. I've contacted the reseller for support but no response yet. Do you have any idea please? Thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:OC200 not detect
2023-02-15 12:56:01 - last edited 2023-02-15 12:58:12

@TH0MA5 

Plug the OC200 POE port into your router. 

Plug a USB charger into USB port (or use a POE 802.3af injector into POE port) to provide power

Factory reset the OC200 using the pinhole switch (wait 1min after power up and then push and hold >10s, wait 3 more minutes ish).

Plug your laptop into the second ethernet port of the OC200

Open your browser and point it to https://ip.address.of.oc200:8043

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options
Re:OC200 not detect
2023-02-16 15:39:16

@d0ugmac1 

Hello, thanks a lot for the input! I've done what you recommend but the OC was not given an address by my router... but it was in 253 so my laptop saw it. I did a factory reset and also activated Upnp in my router (that said, Airplay was already working, might not even be related, I'm a noob). Now, the router give it an address and the app works and OC was able to adopt all my EAP! Satisfying small victory today! 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 297

Replies: 2

Related Articles