RE455 disconnecting issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-18 09:23:06
Model: RE455  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2019-12-09

Hi everyone, i bought Re455 like a year ago and since then i used with TIM (an italian phone operator) and had always work perfectly, recently we changed phone operator (Vodafone) and the RE455 extender dosen't work anymore so well, essentially the configuration went well, the LED ARE ALWAYS ALL ON, but only the 5 GHZ connection works, the 2,4 GHZ working for a few minutes and then don't anymore, even if the LED are always all, also the app tell me everything is fine. 
I tried to restart, re-set all the option, do multiple time the configuration again ecc, i saw in some forum to do some methods changing the DHCP but nothing.
I don't know if there is to change some adavance options ecc, but yeah, essentially i'm using only 50% of the extender, and honestly sometimes the 5GHZ is a little slow. But with the old operators worked fine, now i enable the high speed options to se if it works, but honestly i prefer to have available both 2,4 ghz and 5ghz

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 197

Replies: 0

Related Articles