LED Controller | info | [1419] Start to run WAN1_Off or WAN1_On

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-27 08:39:41 - last edited 2023-02-27 09:47:10
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I believe that this log (LED Controller | info | [1419] Start to run WAN1_Off ) or (LED Controller | info | [1419] Start to run WAN1_On) is generated as a result of a WiFi jamming attack. I also get the same message for WAN0_On/Off.

The strange thing is that when I set all my settings and change WIFI preferences and when services restart the log shows led control for WPS turns to on? i have already turned it off!

I have two 5g aerials transmitting are guest and normal WIFI network, respective of wan1 and wan0 of each.

This morning i noticed that when my ring doorbell stop working it was at the very same time my neighbor appeared at the car. I have a second cam on Ethernet network and that was working perfectly throughout the time the WiFi issued started. This is not the only time I have noticed this.

I'm pretty certain now that the doorbell is the target and again my neighbor is jamming it. Im also uncertain to wether WPS was part of the attack like old school reaver attack with the usual Deauth to overload the router through the WiFi even though WPS was set to off?

As for the logs the only available data that points to this possibility is just the intervals at which these errors/attacks? start

The type of attack could just be frequency jamming on a given channel instead of WIFI management control attacks?

Just one thing to note I also have a second router on a separate network which puts out a WiFi signal for the internal room cams and this is not effected. The range on the routers repeat or broadcast is very low keeping it within the confines of the walls and the home. they don't share any connection with the AX50 and broadcast names and channels are not in anyway similar. also its broadcasting on 2.4ghz so I can safely say at 100% that there is no link to that WIFI router or signal.

Anyone have any similar experiences, idea's or solutions?

PJ
Options