Archer C8 Wireless Malfunctioning

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-04 04:48:41
Model: Archer C8  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 Build 20180126

After a storm power outage, none of my router's wireless networks work any longer.  The radios are on and enabled, but my wireless scanner and clients don't see them any more.  The auto setting for current channel also says N/A for every one and I am unable to manually set it to anything (nothing in dropbox).  I tried many power cycles and a factory reset and still all of the nodes fail.  Any thoughts?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C8 Wireless Malfunctioning
2023-03-04 22:47:10 - last edited 2023-03-04 22:50:02

@ControlEng01 

Use C8 wireless radio button (side panel): Press and hold the Wi-Fi button for about 2 seconds to turn on or off thewireless function of your router.

If nothing happens then probably you'll have to look around for a new router. C8 is EoL anyway.

If only the wireless radio is faulty you could use C8 as a wired router or a plain switch.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 310

Replies: 1

Related Articles