Omada Cloud Controller licences

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-08 14:58:42 - last edited 2023-03-08 23:46:55
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello. I have another beginner problem. This time it's about the licenses. It seems to me that something went wrong. All 10 free licenses are visible in the cloud controller, but I cannot bind them to the devices. All licenses were somehow assigned to the Cloud Portal (see screenshot). However, I have not set up a portal. My question would be, how can I move the licenses over to the cloud controller? Hello. I have another beginner problem. This time it's about the licenses. It seems to me that something went wrong. All 10 free licenses are visible in the cloud controller, but I cannot bind them to the devices. All licenses were somehow assigned to the Cloud Portal (see screenshot). However, I have not set up a portal. My question would be, how can I move the licenses over to the cloud controller? Hello. I have another beginner problem. This time it's about the licenses. It seems to me that something went wrong. All 10 free licenses are visible in the cloud controller, but I cannot bind them to the devices. All licenses were somehow assigned to the Cloud Portal (see screenshot). However, I have not set up a portal. My question would be, how can I move the licenses over to the cloud controller? Hello. I have another beginner problem. This time it's about the licenses. It seems to me that something went wrong. All 10 free licenses are visible in the cloud controller, but I cannot bind them to the devices. All licenses were somehow assigned to the Cloud Portal (see screenshot). However, I have not set up a portal. My question would be, how can I move the licenses over to the cloud controller? Hello.
I have another beginner problem. This time it's about the licenses.
It seems to me that something went wrong. All 10 free licenses are visible in the cloud.

but I cannot bind them to the devices. All licenses were somehow assigned to the Cloud Portal ??

edited:

However, I have not set up a portal at all.

My question would be, how can I move the licenses over to the cloud controller?

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

Scalar

added:

I was confused with the name Omada Cloud Portal. Still - I didn't figured out how to move the licences to the Omada Cloud contoller ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada Cloud Controller licences
2023-03-09 06:43:47

Hi  @Scalar 

Omada Software Controller and Omada Hardware controller do not require licenses.

You can manage Omada Software Controller/Hardware Controller from cloud website for free.

Only Cloud-Based Controller need you to purchase licenses.

General Questions about Omada Cloud-Based Controller

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 378

Replies: 1

Related Articles