can't access configuration webpage for EAP225

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-09 01:41:24 - last edited 2023-03-09 01:52:12
Tags: #Installation #configuration
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: unknown

I have an existing setup with the comcast business IP gateway with 4 LAN ports. 2 ports go to  older TP link access points (model: TL-WA5210G). I have purchased 2 EAP225-outdoor APs to extend the network. After connecting the device to the gateway, a green light blinks every few seconds on the device and I do see the the 2.4 ang 5g networks as a wifi option on my PC and phone. 
Yet, I am unable to connect to the configuration page from both PC and smart phone. What am i doing wrong / how can i get to the config?

Options
2 Reply
Re:can't access configuration webpage for EAP225
2023-03-09 08:17:56

Hi @awsedrytfguhijk 

If there is no SSID available, it could be a power supply issue.

May I know how you power on these EAP225-outdoor? Via it's own PoE injector, or you are using a PoE switch?

Please also try another Ethernet cable(between the PoE injector and the EAP antenna).

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:can't access configuration webpage for EAP225
2023-03-16 08:03:53

@awsedrytfguhijk Before you can hook up the EAP225-outdoor APs, it sounds like the TP-Link access points need to be set up. Both devices' settings pages are accessible via a web browser or your router's user interface. In order to find out how to accomplish this correctly, please refer to the manufacturer's manual.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 357

Replies: 2

Tags

Installation
configuration
Related Articles