Can't connect to router with android

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-11 01:27:50
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

I can't connect to my TP-Link router on android if I use a password. It doesn't even try to connect(just says 'saved') as if the password is incorrect, of which I am certain it isn't.

However, I can connect with an 'open' network' which as you might know isn't ideal to say the least.

I have updated my firmware to the latest version, and I have android 9 installed on my phone (which is the most recent one supported).

I have tried turning off OFDMA and Smart Connect, but to no avail.

If anyone can suggest something I can try, feel free to leave a reply.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't connect to router with android
2023-03-12 11:14:40

Hey @TomVos 

Does the problem occurs on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands? Have you tried changing channel and channel width in your wireless settings? If not, for 2.4GHz try 1, 6, 11 channels and 20MHz channel width. And for 5GHz try 36, 40, 44 channels and 40MHz channel width.

You can also try disabling AX mode for 5GHz band.

If the issue persists, could you please share a screenshot from your router's web-interface in Advanced > Wireless > Wireless Settings section?

Thanks! 

If you found my post helpful or useful, please upvote it by clicking on the corresponding button under my post.
Options