Tether

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tether

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tether
Tether
2023-03-19 22:13:33

The Tether app can no longer see any of my two devices. One of them should be down, because it is not connected to the Internet at the moment. The other one is a 4G router and its wifi network is connected to Internet.  Reboots have not helped. Why is it not connecting to TPCloud?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tether
2023-03-20 02:57:34

@AtlNor 

Hi, what is the model number, hardware version and firmware version of your TP-Link 4G Router?

Please login its web interface, then go to Basic->TP-Link Cloud page, login with your TP-Link ID and make sure it is still bound to the TP-Link ID.

If there is still any problem, please send me a private message to provide MAC address of the 4G Router and also your TP-Link ID.

Options
Re:Tether
2023-03-20 19:57:44
ok, I am not there again for weeks, but will try it.
Options
Re:Tether192.168.81
2023-04-01 23:19:51

AtlNor wrote

The Tether app can no longer see any of my two devices. One of them should be down, because it is not connected to the Internet at the moment. The other one is a 4G router and its wifi network is connected to Internet.  Reboots have not helped. Why is it not connecting to TPCloud?

@AtlNor 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 422

Replies: 3

Related Articles