Access Point Disappeared

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Access Point Disappeared

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Access Point Disappeared
Access Point Disappeared
2023-04-01 10:09:53
Model: TL-WA801ND  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My access point disappeared, potentially after a cut in power.

The access point shows as being present, but "No Internet" despite being connected.

I thought i could set up the access point again and did so through the online page, however there is still no Wi-Fi in the room. I am in a garden office with an ethernet cable leading from the house and previously used the access point for all devices in the office.

The box itself only has two lights showing (left and right) with the middle one dark. On doing a manual reset all lights flash for a few seconds but then the middle one stays off.

Any solutions?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Access Point Disappeared
2023-04-04 09:16:12

@sootypye69 

Hi, do you mean only power LED and WPS LED are on? and are they solid on or keep flashing?

Besides, the second wireless LED off means wireless function is disabled, please try to reset the Access Point to factory defaults by pressing and holding reset button until all the LEDs turn on momentarily, then please wait for a while and check if wireless LED will be on, if still no wireless LED, I am afraid the device is defective, please contact the seller where you bought it to check warranty.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 441

Replies: 1

Related Articles