TL-WA850RE Configuration Page Settings Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-04 14:19:41
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20190731 Rel. 56748(6985)

I am having an issue with tplinkrepeater.net. I can't access some of the settings like status/wireless/system tools (firmware upgrade or backup & restore). I click on them and nothing happens, just a white page, but i can access some sections like network and advanced settings such as power schedule and time settings. I can't configure my range extender because i literally can't access the settings. I am logged in and device is working properly but I want to be able to update its firmware.

Options
6 Reply
Re:TL-WA850RE Configuration Page Settings Issue
2023-04-06 07:13:11

@Sarkis 

Hi, could you please unplug the extender from wall socket and plug it back in to restart it? 

If problem still exists, please try different web browser or try web browser incognito mode, and you could also try to login the web interface on another client device.

Options
2023-04-06 09:47:07

@Sunshine 

Hello, thank you for your reply and solutions. I have tried unplugging and rebooting and even resetting the range extender. I also tried logging in from edge browser on windows laptop and chrome browser on android smartphone. I also just tried incognito mode in both browsers as you suggested, but to no avail. I have access to the web management configuration page, but only a few settings display and the ones I need such as updating firmware and backing up my settings do not.

Regards

Options
2023-04-10 07:23:38

@Sarkis 

Hi, may I know if all your client devices are connected wirelessly to the extender? And if you connect your Windows laptop to the extender via Ethernet cable, is the web interface working fine?

Besides, usually, how many client devices do you have? If you only leave one client device connected to the extender, will it make any difference?

Options
2023-04-11 08:20:52
Hello, I usually have two to three client devices connected wirelessly to the extended network at all times. I have just tried connecting the laptop to the range extender via ethernet, but the issue still persists. There is a bug with the web interface, and I can only access the settings I don't need. GUI elements are not displaying in firmware upgrade/backup settings pages. I tried logging all client devices out of the network as well but that didn't fix the issue either.
Options
2023-04-12 06:23:21

@Sarkis 

Hi, we have reported the issue to the support engineers, they will likely reach out to you via email to continue to troubleshoot your issue. Please check your email box and confirm.

Options
2023-04-12 17:41:51
Hello, thank you for forwarding my issue to the technicians. I confirm receipt of the e-mail. I hope they can resolve the issue as soon as possible. Best wishes
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 527

Replies: 6

Related Articles