Homeshield Pro protection turns off by itself regularly despite valid subscription

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Homeshield Pro protection turns off by itself regularly despite valid subscription

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-11 16:03:36 - last edited 2023-04-12 03:31:36
Model: Archer AX90  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a valid, running subscription for Homeshield Pro for my Archer AX90.

When I use Tether to connect to the router, the bottom bar shows the following options:

Home, Clients, Security, Family, Tools

When I click on Security, it shows 3 lines:  Web Protection, Intrusion Prevension and IoT Protection, all are Inactive.  When I click one to activate, they all activate and remain so for the day but the next day or so they are again inactive.  It keeps turning off the protection after a while.

What can be done for the protection to remain always on?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Homeshield Pro protection turns off by itself regularly despite valid subscription
2023-05-19 12:33:26

If you're having trouble with Homeshield Pro turning off by itself, I suggest first checking the expiration date of your subscription to make sure it hasn't expired. It is also possible that something is blocking the connection to the Homeshield Pro servers, so checking your firewall or router settings may be necessary. If these do not solve your issue, I recommend reaching out to the Homeshield Pro support team to discuss further troubleshooting options.

Options
Re:Homeshield Pro protection turns off by itself regularly despite valid subscription
2023-05-19 16:18:06

@williamswelsh75 Thank you - in the mean time support contacted me confirming this was a firmware issue that will be resolved in the next version.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 374

Replies: 2

Related Articles