M7450 Restarts when accessing MS Teams, ookla speed test

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-01 09:03:49
Model: M7450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.7 Build 210118

When I'm accessing Microsoft teams whether in app or in browser, the device restarts. I have tried combinations of settings like power saving etc to try and see if it can be fixed, but to no avail

Please suggest a fix for me to try

Options
1 Reply
Re:M7450 Restarts when accessing MS Teams, ookla speed test
2023-05-04 07:14:32

@Newk 

Hi, may I know who your ISP is? and if you try a different SIM card, is there any similar issue?

Besides, does the issue happen every time when you access MS teams or ookla speed test? how many client devices are usually connected to the M7450?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 485

Replies: 1

Related Articles