Samsung TV+ connection issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Samsung TV+ connection issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
16 Reply
Re:Samsung TV+ connection issues
2023-09-17 11:36:17

@Sometimesineed 

Hi community! I have exactly the same problem with my DECO ex75 pro v2. All other devices are perfectly logged to the network (I run one main deco as a router and 3 satellites in AP mode with a bypassed ISP's router). I tried everything possible unsuccessful.

Options
2023-09-17 13:35:08
Problem solved! I just manually modify the values of IP, Gateway, etc. Finally, TV is wifi connected to the main Deco. Hope this will help. Thanks.
Options
2023-10-23 13:23:24
I am facing exactly the same issue. I have a Deco X60 and 3 Samsung smart TVs. The TVs connect and most apps work well - Prime, NowTV, Netflix and Disney. However, BBC Iplayer, ITV Hub, C4 and C5 all fail to work. If I tether the TVs to 4G on my phone then everything works well. I'm in the UK and the ISP is Swish Fibre. Has anyone been able to overcome this issue?
Options
2023-11-27 22:07:48

@Sometimesineed I have exactly the same problem, every site works fine apart from Samsung tv plus. It's slows the speed to a crawl blocking it whenever it tries to connect and then I get an error message saying no network on my tv. Come on TP sort this out. Again working fine when tv hotspots to my iPhone.

Options
2023-11-27 22:10:51
Can you elaborate, did you change the dns to 0.0.0.0?
Options
2023-11-28 07:33:36

@Shootthemoon_1 

Hi. As a first step, I connected the TV through the WPS option in the app. It worked very easy. As a second step, I just manually put a fixed IP address for the TV. So, the TV can connect to the wifi network always with the same IP address.

Hope this will help.

Options
Related Articles