Terher app no alert notifications after update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-27 16:15:13
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build 20220519 rel.54580

My teacher app after may update  , no longer sends or gets alrtes notifications on new divices when log into my wifi network.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Terher app no alert notifications after update
2023-05-29 08:25:57

@Edpec 

Hi,may I know if you are using Android phone or iPhone? and what is your current Tether App version?

Please also double-check the connection alert settings to see if new device connection alert still enabled, share with us the screenshot as well.

By the way, except for the connection alerts notifications, are you still able to receive other kinds of App notifications?

Options
Re:Terher app no alert notifications after update
2023-05-29 12:50:45

@Sunshine hello, I am using both iphone and Android, my prime divise is android app v. 4.1.24. the problem is not on the app is on the tether Cloud, I only get virus attack notifications in the envelope, every time I open the notification settings, the check box to from off to on.. in a second . I did a factory reset of modem and is the. Same no notification on new divices when settings up again the router. Thanks for the replay

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 428

Replies: 2