1 instalation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

1 instalation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
1 instalation
1 instalation
2023-06-03 12:06:58

Hello everyone, my name is Rafał, I am writing this post because my first tp-link GX90 is expected, and I have a few questions, I have a Livebox 6 (2.5ghz port) from orange france with a 2ghz offer, my question is do you have any special settings or follow the instructions of the first installation,

Options
4 Reply
Re:1 instalation
2023-06-05 06:43:39 - last edited 2023-06-06 03:29:00

@Pasik01 

Hello, here are the Ethernet ports available on the GX90:

1× 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN Port
1× Gigabit WAN/LAN Port
3× Gigabit LAN Ports

You could connect the 2.5Gbps WAN/LAN Port to your modem (Livebox 6) and follow the instructions of first time installation, no other special settings required.

Here is a video of the router unboxing and walkthrough for your reference: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/SmzqsZMSPow

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-06-08 17:32:14
hello and thank you for your answer, I have installed the router and my question is where can I check the connection speed, because I am looking for it and I do not see it anywhere, and I would like to check what speeds ISP gives me
Options
2023-06-09 05:41:27 - last edited 2023-06-09 05:42:07

@Pasik01 

Hi, to check the connection speed of WAN or LAN ports of the router, you could click the Archer GX90 router on Network Map page and check Ethernet Status part as below:

Please note that this is the wired link speed instead of actual internet speed, please connect a computer to the ISP modem (Livebox 6)directly to check the actual internet speed from the modem.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-06-09 14:27:23
thank you for your answer, t, but I wanted to check the output speeds of the gx90, because it shows me very little on wifi 6 I have only 600mb, and on the livebox's wifi6 I have 1300/1500, I checked by turning off qos, and the speeds are still small,
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 422

Replies: 4

Related Articles