This is Crazy

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This is Crazy

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
This is Crazy
This is Crazy
2013-08-05 01:14:56
Region : UnitedStates

Model : TL-SG1016D

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version : unknown

ISP : ETC

[SIZE=7]This is unbelievable. I just bought a brand new SG1016D from Newegg and its supposed to be plug and play. That's not true, but OK I can deal with setting it up. And there you have it, following the directions on in the manual, and it won't let me login. Is that a big deal? No because I've had lots of different routers, switches, hubs, etc over the years so it's just a simple email to tech support to get some help, right? Wrong!!! Email FAILS over and over again, for no apparent reason. OK, still no biggie, the front of the box says "unlimited 24/7 support, so I just have to call and I'll get all the help I need, right? WRONG AGAIN!!!! Message says there are "no tech reps available try back again later". So for three (3) days now I've called every hour of the day and night, still no love, today is Sunday morning, surely there can't be that many people working on their internet setup, hmmmmm I guess there is as it's the same message, "no one available, try back later". Really???? I have a Model No. TL-R860 TP-Link router, three TP-Link small switches, and now this SC1016d switch that obviously needs configuring but nothing I do allows me to access the switches interface. Essentially I have a piece of metat that I can't access, can't get email support for, and can't get phone support for, I guess Newegg will be taking a switch back tomorrow morning, and if this is the support TP Link provided I'll be replacing the rest of their equipment. I don't often need support but when I do I don't think three days is reasonable[/SIZE]. :mad:
Options
2 Reply
Re:This is Crazy
2013-12-04 10:46:49
It seems the 1016D could not be configured....What r u mad for...
Options
I got thru to tech support on the first try
2014-07-03 07:20:59
I can understand your rage, but when I called I got through immediately. The woman that answered the phone helped me right away. In fact, I ended up calling three times over two days and never had an issue reaching tech support. Maybe you are so blinded by rage that you are mis-dialing the number. Either that, or your telephone service is bad.
http://forum.tp-link.com/images/smilies/smile.png
Good Luck,

Umrk:):):)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 466

Replies: 2

Related Articles