Couldn't Find IP Address - Archer C50

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-11 10:54:45
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 0.2 v0093.0 Build 200608 Rel.66307n(4555)

Hello.

I have an andriod phone and an Ipad that hasn't been able to connect to the wifi the past few weeks. I tried factory resetting, rebooting (unplugging the wifi), and disabled MAC address, but couldn't find the solution. It keeps popping up as "Couldn't find IP address," but wifi and ethernet has been working on my computer.

Any help will be appreciated.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Couldn't Find IP Address - Archer C50
2023-06-12 07:22:47

@JMN10 

Hi, are the Android phone and ipad able to connect to other wireless networks?

If the issue happens only on the Archer C50 WiFi, please try to change the WiFi channel and channel width on Advanced->Wireless->Wireless Settings page.

If problem still exists, please also try to download the firmware of the router to the latest one, you could download the latest firmware from the link below:

Download for Archer C50 V4

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-06-13 16:32:19

@Sunshine 

My android and Ipad are able to connect to other wifi networks, just not mine. I did what you suggested and still didn't work. Both my channel and channel width are on "auto" but it still don't seem to fix the problem. I also downloaded the latest firmware on the site and rebooted my router, but still no luck.

Options
2023-06-14 07:33:12

@JMN10 

Did you try to change the WiFi network name and password as well on the router?

If problem still exists, please share with us screenshot of Advanced->Status page and system log file.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-06-16 15:33:35

@Sunshine 

Yes, I tried changing the network name and password, but still no improvement. I attached the screenshot below of the system logs, but I censored the IP address.

File:
Screenshot 2023-06-16 173134.pngDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 461

Replies: 4

Related Articles