RE450 (EU) ver 3.0 power blinking

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-11 11:29:23
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello.

Since 24 hours power LED blinking. I can't reset Extender. Please let me know what should I do.

Maciek

Options
3 Reply
Re:RE450 (EU) ver 3.0 power blinking
2023-06-12 08:47:53

@Piskorz 

May I know what happened before the issue started? was there any power outage or firmware update etc. before it started?

If unplugging and replugging doesn't change anything, and reset has no response, I am afraid the extender is defective, you could contact the retailer or local support team to check warranty.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-06-12 09:30:36

@Sunshine 

There wasn`t any issues like power outage or firmware update.

Maciek

Options
2023-06-13 07:44:47

@Piskorz 

Hi Maciek,

It is recommended to contact the retailer or local support team to check warranty and get it replaced. For the local support team, you could find the contact information based on your region on the following website:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 335

Replies: 3

Related Articles