Speed test download speed is 10 to 14mbps only

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-11 13:40:40
Tags: #slow speedtest result
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: v1.20

I'm Having a problem with this router, on my speed test result im only getting around 14.97 to 20mbps speed, I already set my 

Internet Port Negotiation Speed Setting to 1000Mbps Full Duplex, enable my Qos and set my device as priority still my speed did not improve.

Note:
- I already tried different cables like cat5e and cat6 Ethernet cable still no improvement.

- i bought this router so that i had a strong connection to my room, because it said on the box of your product is "faster speeds with wifi 6", "Reduced Latency", and "Full Gigabit Ports"

- when i directly connected to my isp modem my speed test result is 826.65mbps

Options
2 Reply
Re:Speed test download speed is 10 to 14mbps only
2023-06-11 21:27:23

@Somewell 

I would reset to factory defaults and re-configure AX23 in AP mode (Case 1). You already have a NAT from your ISP modem router.

This way it would be easier if you want to use port-forwarding in the future avoiding double NAT. You can test that and check if the speed is as expected.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Speed test download speed is 10 to 14mbps only
2023-06-12 09:31:57

@terziyski Will try this, i hope this fix the problem will update you guys! thanks for this guide @terziyski appreciate it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 619

Replies: 2

Tags

slow speedtest result
Related Articles