Port Forwarding on Deco E4 not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-12 19:20:44
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.4 Build 20211101 Rel.75384

Hi there. 

My setup is as follows. I have a Mikrotik router with a Deco E4 set up as a main deco and 3 other deco's. I am setting up my Smart Home and I am using Home assistant. I would like to access it from outside my home and have done my port forwarding on the Deco E4, but it does not work as it is not the Internet facing router. I have tried to connect to my MikroTek router to try and set up DMZ as suggested on the Deco E4 troubleshooting, but cannot connect to the router ip address. Is there a way someone can guide me to set it up please? Should I first unplug the E4 from the router before trying to acces it? 

Thank you in advance for any help.

Kind regards

Guitarman1

Options
1 Reply
Re:Port Forwarding on Deco E4 not working
2023-06-12 19:34:12

@Guitarman1 

Configure Deco mesh to run in Access Point mode: How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode

After that, all you will need to do is set port forwarding rules on MikroTik router.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 301

Replies: 1

Related Articles