I need help I updated my wifi wr829n firmware to the latest and it keeps saying...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I need help I updated my wifi wr829n firmware to the latest and it keeps saying...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-24 08:43:59
Tags: #WR829N

I need help I updated the firmware of my wifi wr829n to the latest and it keeps saying that it is connected to the internet but there is no internet, the internet drops out all the time and my provider does not recognize that I am without internet. sad

I think the problem is in the recent firmware I put. I unfortunately didn't make a backup so it's difficult to restore to a previous one. I try to downgrade but it fails and there it says that if it fails try to lower the clients. 2. If the update fails, it may be caused by not having enough space for the new firmware. Disconnect other clients or reduce bandwidth usage before trying again. how do you do that? I looked on youtube one that chose the firmware that would do the factory reset.

Options
2 Reply
Re:I need help I updated my wifi wr829n firmware to the latest and it keeps saying...
2023-06-25 09:01:10

@caroljsjsantos 

Hi, may I know the current firmware version and the firmware version that you are trying to downgrade?

Besides, regarding the internet issue, what is the WAN connection type configured on your router? like Dynamic IP, PPPoE etc., and what is the internet status displayed on the router web interface now?

Please connect a computer directly to your modem to see if internet works fine, if not, you will need to check the modem first with your ISP. 

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:I need help I updated my wifi wr829n firmware to the latest and it keeps saying...
2023-07-15 16:17:08
APPACDM23
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 294

Replies: 2

Tags

WR829N
Related Articles