Poor Connectivity with TP-Link AC1200 PCIe WiFi Card on Ryzen 9 Laptop: Seeking Solutions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Poor Connectivity with TP-Link AC1200 PCIe WiFi Card on Ryzen 9 Laptop: Seeking Solutions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-26 13:17:24
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V10
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone,

I'm currently experiencing poor connectivity issues with my TP-link Archer A10 on my Ryzen 9 laptop at home. Despite having a high-performance setup, there are instances where the WiFi speed significantly decreases or the connection becomes unstable. I'm reaching out to this community for suggestions and solutions to overcome this problem. Here are the details:

WiFi Card Specifications: I'm using the TP-Link Archer A10, which is known for its reliable performance and high-speed connectivity. However, I'm facing intermittent connectivity issues where the speed drops, resulting in slow internet browsing and disrupted online activities.

My laptop is powered by the Ryzen 9 lapotp processor, window 11 8gb ram and 1tb SSD known for its exceptional performance and multitasking capabilities. Other applications and processes on my laptop function smoothly, except for the WiFi connection.

If anyone has encountered similar issues or has insights into potential solutions, please share your expertise.

Thank you!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Poor Connectivity with TP-Link AC1200 PCIe WiFi Card on Ryzen 9 Laptop: Seeking Solutions
2023-06-27 05:56:32

@jessicashepherd 

Hi, may I know if the issue only happens on the specific laptop or on all the client devices?
What is the regular router speed and dropped speed on the same device? And how do you usually recover the speed? Reconnect the Wi-Fi or restart the router?

Please try to change Wi-Fi channel and channel width on Advanced->Wireless->Wireless Settings page of the router to see if it helps.

In addition, what is the hardware and firmware version of your Archer A10?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options