Config Backup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Config Backup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Config Backup
Config Backup
2023-06-29 16:58:26
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1.2

I have been looking for a function to backup my current configuration offline to my pc.  is there a straight forward path to accomplish this small task?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Config Backup
2023-06-30 06:49:21

Hi @ThisEngineer 

If you are looking for the auto-backup feature in standalone mode, unfortunately, there is not.

Yet, if you look at the controller, you have the auto-backup which can automatically back up your settings to a FTP server. This requires your controller to stay online as well as your FTP server.

Path: Organization = Global View > Settings > Maintenance > Auto Backup.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 174

Replies: 1

Related Articles