Orange light + Tether error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-30 15:01:22
Tags: #Orange light
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 3.18.1

311b04b1a3ff4f7695a27ae3e0dddfb6So, my Router is showing orange light and in tether app it says that it disconnected. I tried to reset multiple times, but still same. How can I fix it or check what's problem?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Orange light + Tether error
2023-07-03 07:57:48

@Kabsz 

Hi, may I know who your ISP is? and please connect a computer directly to your modem to check if internet works fine, if not, you will need to contact your ISP to check the line or modem first.

If modem works fine but router still has no internet, please troubleshoot by referring to this guide: What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router? 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 313

Replies: 1

Tags

Orange light
Related Articles