Disconnecting issue of my Archer C1200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-01 13:43:47
Model: Archer C1200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.0.8 Build 20211219 Rel. 66975 US

hello Admin: i'm having a big problem with my Archer C1200 Wifi Router..it keeps on disconnecting on my Main Router.. i used the Archer C1200 to Extend my main router from our Leaving Room to my Room.. the internet sign is always Turning into Orange.. i update it into V3 and still nothing's change.. please help me with this problem thank you...i want to roll the Firmware back to the old stable Version if you have please send me an old Firmware if you have..

Options
2 Reply
Re:Disconnecting issue of my Archer C1200
2023-07-03 08:37:15

@Zachi 

Hi, thank you for posting on TP-Link Community.

1. Do you still remember your previous firmware version? and where did you download the current firmware?

2. The issue was happening on previous firmware as well, right? If so, the issue is not due to the new firmware

3. When the Archer C1200 internet LED turns orange, is the main router still working fine? You could connect some client devices to the main router to see if everything still works, if not, you will need to fix the main router issue first.

4. If the main router is always working fine, you could try configuring the Archer C1200 into AP mode to see if it would be more stable: 

How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Disconnecting issue of my Archer C1200
2023-07-03 09:26:18

@Sunshine .Still Not working i did all the steps in AP mode but still th Internet Light turns into orange and it Disconnect me
i even forgot whats my Previous Firmware is all i know is that when i went to the Router interface there is a message that
there is a new Firmware Update and i tap the Update tab and after a Few its already V3
not Knowing that this Version has an issue please Miss Sunshine i want to roll back my Firmware back to where the it is
send me a link of downgrade firmware and i will be the one to flash it thank you..

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 423

Replies: 2

Related Articles