Android App Tether - Dark Mode

2023-07-11 20:50:19 - last edited 2023-07-11 20:58:13
Tags: #Android App
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: -

Hey, ever considered adding dark mode to your Tether app? I really "love" getting flashed with white colour in night when I need to check my WiFi network or change something. You just need to go into Res/colors/ create night colors, put there black as background, change a little color tone of yourr greenish azure to lighter and then apply it in themes (night). And then in settings fragment add one button that allows users to turn it on or off. Easy 1 or less hours job unless you are just at every element putting directly hex and not @color/primary. 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Android App Tether - Dark Mode
2023-07-12 02:35:01

@emgi2 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request(s) here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if dark mode feature can come to the Tether App, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Options
2023-12-01 00:56:09

@Sunshine  I can't help but notice this has been requested for over 3 years:

https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/210664

When can I expect this? It cannot be this hard. I understand that developers often have to plead with management to add features, and I would be VERY happy to let them know how important that is to me. I find it ridiculous that an international company as large as TPLink has yet to join the modern era of dark mode. Please, I implore the higher-ups to let this FINALLY be resolved. I don't want to be blinded every time I open the app.

Options
2023-12-04 09:03:28

@emgi2 

Options
2024-03-09 01:45:56

@emgi2 

I also vote for Dark Mode as soon as possible! Please!!!

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 542

Replies: 4

Tags

Android App
Related Articles