Connection Preferences Option Gone!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-14 11:32:16 - last edited 2023-07-17 07:53:53
Tags: #preferences
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I bought a pair of XE75's a few weeks back and on the whole they've been great.

Last week I added an XE75 Pro to the network and then swapped that with the main one so the Pro is the primary hub.

Now however, the 'connection preferences' option isn't showing up for any of the devices, and I have statically located things like my doorbell, connected to the most distant node (even though that one has always been the most distant one).

I'm no longer able to select prefered network speeds or router nodes. What's going on?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Connection Preferences Option Gone! -Solution
2023-07-14 12:17:57 - last edited 2023-07-17 07:53:53
Solved it. Turns out despite having gone through all the checkups when I installed it, the new XE75 Pro hadn't updated it's firmware. Updated it just now and all the functions have returned.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Connection Preferences Option Gone! -Solution
2023-07-14 12:17:57 - last edited 2023-07-17 07:53:53
Solved it. Turns out despite having gone through all the checkups when I installed it, the new XE75 Pro hadn't updated it's firmware. Updated it just now and all the functions have returned.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 351

Replies: 1

Tags

preferences
Related Articles