Deco X60 public IP differs from reality

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco X60 public IP differs from reality

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Deco X60 public IP differs from reality
2023-07-18 12:41:54

@dlfranks 

Hi there

Gave it another try and did a total reset again on the Deco X60. Set the DNS once again on Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1. The network is not overloaded as the children are not home today. Have to wait and see what happens later when there is more action on the network like gaming and TV.

I downloaded a Ping app on my iPhone ( called Ping v2.2.1) and monitored the network and not lost packages. I did the same with my iMac, found a Ping site and also here after 2 hours no lost connections. That is promising sofar. I will wait with connecting the 2 extra X60 satelites to create the Mesh in my house. Let's see first how the single X60 behaves.

Will keep you posted

Options
2023-07-18 21:01:53

@ErnieBernie crossed fingers it stays stable for you!

Options
2023-07-19 08:31:37

@dlfranks 

Thanks. I suspect you were right about changing the DNS. Thanks for pointing that out. I wrote earlier that I tested the Cloudflare DNS as well but maybe I confused it with another one. Now running Cloudflare and sofar so good. 

Options
Related Articles