All of a sudden the Router went offline.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-17 10:48:42
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My entire house is powered by one C6 Router, which is connected using a LAN cable to the Airtel Router. For past 2.5 years it worked fine, but today all of a sudden it went offline.

I restarted it twice, changed the LAN cable, restarted the Airtel router etc. But the router won't come online. 

The on indicator is lighted. The Wifi Light comes on when restarted and switches off after some time. The Internet connection light, starts Orange and after some time it becomes green and then switches off.

What could be the problem?

Options
1 Reply
Re:All of a sudden the Router went offline.
2023-07-18 07:10:49

@Abs_TP 

Hi, may I know which port of the Archer C6 is connected to your Airtel Router? LAN or WAN port?

Please try to disconnect the Archer C6 from your Airtel Router, then power on the Archer C6 and check if the LEDs will be normal including power and also Wi-Fi.

If Wi-Fi LED still turns off automatically, please reset the Archer C6 to factory defaults by holding the reset button for about 10s until the power LED starts flashing.

Then check if the WiFi LED will stay on. If so, please connect the Archer C6 WAN port to your Airtel Router and check again.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 288

Replies: 1

Related Articles