Problem with remote access, including through Tether

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-17 13:01:11
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: the last one

Hello,

I have an AX6000 router and a RE705X extender that work in the same network.
Via Theter I can remotely see both devices, I can log into the extender, but I can't log into the router.
After I restart the router - the problem goes away for a day or two and then it comes back.
I am attaching a video - I hope you can help me.
good day

File:
Screen_Recording_20230717_154109_Tether.zipDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:Problem with remote access, including through Tether
2023-07-18 07:48:39

@Todor.Kostov 

Hi, based on the video, when you try to login the Archer AX6000 router remotely, an error message pops up on the top, but it is not in English thus we are unable to tell the error message, could you please double-check the error message?

By the way, when the issue happens, if you don't restart the router, are you able to login the router via Tether App locally? 

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Problem with remote access, including through Tether
2023-07-18 11:47:06

@Sunshine 

Hello,
Thanks for the quick response.

The message translates to "Login Failed".

When I'm in range of my home network I can't log in locally via Theter either if I don't restart the router

Regards,

Todor

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 191

Replies: 2

Related Articles