Router changes local admin password / revokes local admin access after being adopted by oc200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Router changes local admin password / revokes local admin access after being adopted by oc200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-24 08:24:28
Tags: #Firmware Update #Router Management
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: ER605(UN)_v2_2.1.2 Build20230210

Hi, after adding (adopting) via the OC200 UI my router the admin password changes, I've had to physically reset the router and re-adopt it into the network multiple times just to verify i'm entering the password correctly and that i'm not going crazy.

So after each adoption the router just doesn't accept the device admin account password when I try to login via it's internal UI.

Does anyone have any Ideas?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Router changes local admin password / revokes local admin access after being adopted by oc200
2023-07-24 10:21:56 - last edited 2023-07-24 13:41:26

@Destor 

yepp, router username and password is sett in site settings. 

different for eatch site.

Options
Re:Router changes local admin password / revokes local admin access after being adopted by oc200
2023-07-24 17:05:09

@MR.S 
Used that password and it still doesn't work - any tips?

Options
2023-07-24 17:15:34

@Destor 

No, this is the only one. in site propery, at the very bottom

Options
2023-07-24 20:58:09

@MR.S I believe I found what you were talking about thanks alot!/
by any chance can you help me find athred regarding vlan creation and managment on the er605 router / any other omada router?

Options
2023-07-25 01:33:01

Hi @Destor 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

It would be great if you can look for articles about the configuration on our official website. A forum is a place where people share their questions instead of seeking a generic article in configuration.

Hover over the Support with your mouse. Then you can find FAQs. Click that and you can search in the search bar. Or just click the Magnifier under your region to search for a model or keywords.

I have helped you search that and you can check it if it is helpful.

VLAN and Management search results

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options