connectivity with Printer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-30 09:56:19
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Would like to check if Deco mesh could be an issue for a Printer setting and wifi connection between a canon printer and mac computer??

Thank you

Francois

Options
2 Reply
Re:connectivity with Printer
2023-07-30 18:44:49

@Francoisgs Was an issue for me to get it connected but I used the WPS option in the app and it connected, then I turned off the mesh option for the canon printer once it was connected.

Options
Re:connectivity with Printer
2023-07-31 02:12:51

@Alexmesh thank you very much, would you mind giving me a little more detail  ( am no IT genius ;)   )thanks a million.

Presently on my printer, I can see it is connected to wifi but it seems an issue of recognition between Canon and Apple as with a Microsoft computer it works. The first 8 days I set up my new printer it work like a clock beautifully but after the eight-day no more connection and was wondering if Deco mesh could be an issue??? so frustrating :(  thanks a million once again, Francois

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 468

Replies: 2

Related Articles