Network Request time out Packet loss

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Network Request time out Packet loss

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
19 Reply
Re:Network Request time out Packet loss
2023-08-10 12:38:06

@Sunshine the default gateway is still the same as the old and new router, our isp is pldt, our isp is a private group that uses pppoe connection

Options
2023-08-10 13:21:41

@Sunshine the problem is still the same, I still get a packet loss, I've already changed the MAC address and copied the old router's MAC but still the same packet loss. I'll be providing the details you've been askin

TL-WR840N

Archer C80 (this is the settings before I changed the MAC Address)

The problem is still there, I think the c80's firmware is the problem here. Please fix this 

Options
2023-08-10 15:05:37

@Sunshine so earlier at lunch I noticed that the ISP team is conducting a maintenance and they disabled the internet but the router is still connected to its default gateway that means they didn't turn off their PPPoe satellite, at this time the connection with my wan default gateway is very stable, just like my old router, no packet loss was seen. What could this be? Does the archer c80 has problem with handling packets that are going through it? 

Options
2023-08-11 09:40:30

hi @Sunshine,

A ping, or other test, should always be performed with a cable.

Wi-Fi is not stable enough to get a correct reading blush

Regards,

Thom

Options
2023-08-11 09:49:16

@Thom_NL i already did it with wired through the router and still the same results, i get packet loss 

Options
2023-08-11 10:33:09

@sajinala 

Hi, thank you very much for the update.

To assist you efficiently, I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support engineers, who will contact you with your registered email address later. Please pay attention to your email box for follow-up.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-11 10:38:13

@Sunshine do i talk to them through the email? 

Options
2023-08-11 10:53:17

@sajinala 

Yes, they will check your case and reply via email, since it is now Friday evening now on our end, I guess they will follow up your case next week.

Please let us know once the issue can be located or resolved.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-11 10:54:28

@Sunshine Okay, I will let you know 

Options
Related Articles