My router is not connecting wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-09 08:02:48
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My router is not giving any wifi to any device yesterday i unplugged the router and showed to my friend and plug just like before and it was not giving wifi i tried 2 min thing plz help me (sorry for bad english)

Options
1 Reply
Re:My router is not connecting wifi
2023-08-10 06:54:17

@Unubold 

Hi, is the Wi-Fi LED still light up?

If it is light up but still no any devices can see its WiFi signal, please connect a computer to the router via Ethernet cable to login the router web interface, then check if the wireless settings are still normal or not, try to change the wireless network name and channel to see if it helps.

If the problem still exists, please try resetting the router to factory default settings by holding the reset button for about 10s.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options